Join us for Cocktails with Cupid at the 2015 Cupid’s Caper- back in Auburn!
Saturday, February 7, 2015 | 6:30-10:00pm
Rainier Room at the Truitt Building
102 W. Main St. Auburn, WA 98001
$65 per person
This year’s event will support women and children in our community.
- Live jazz
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- The Wine Game
- Silent Auction
- Cupid’s Cocktail of the Night
We are grateful for the past support of our generous contributors who have helped us raise over $500,000 through the years. Please see our Sponsorship Opportunities Information for the various levels of sponsorship available this year.
For more information contact event chair Janice Nelson at 253.735.1553, ext. 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cupid’s Caper
To meet community needs and many more, each year we host Cupid’s Caper, our annual Valentine dinner-dance-auction fundraiser every February.
We are grateful for the past support of our generous contributors who have helped us raise over $500,000 through the years. Please see our Sponsorship Opportunities Information for the various levels of sponsorship available.
Soroptimist International is a worldwide organization for women in management, business, and the professions working to advance human rights and the status of women. The Auburn club, chartered in 1947, has supported a variety of community and international projects including:
- “Shelter for Sisters,” our most recent project helping homeless women and children in our community
- Women’s Opportunity Award providing scholarships to women heads of households, who overcome difficulties such as homelessness, serious illness or domestic violence
- ACAP Child and Family Services, providing safe, positive and affordable childcare to help families in our community become or stay employed
- City of Auburn Barrier-free playgrounds for children of all abilities Domestic Abuse Network’s Kids’ Club Program (DAWN) – Providing education and support to children who have witnessed domestic violence
- Establishment and Co-chairing of Auburn Fire Medic Fund in partnership with Auburn Rotary