As a member of Soroptimist International you will have opportunities for:
- Friendships with local club members and Soroptimists throughout the world
- Professional growth and development
- Heightened awareness and appreciation for other cultures
- Unity and purpose through working with others to achieve common goals
- Achievement through volunteer action with service projects
- Travel and education
- Pride in knowing your membership contributes to and upholds the ideal of a world at peace.
Dues and Regular Meetings
Membership is open to all ethical, caring and responsible adult women interested in serving their community. Dues are $90 per year. There is a one time joining fee of $35. There is also a monthly assessment of $40, which includes lunch. (Fees are subject to change.)
Your attendance at weekly meetings and participation in fundraising are important to the success of our club.
Meetings are held the first four Wednesdays of each month August through June from 12 to 1 p.m. at the Rainier Room at the Truitt Building in downtown Auburn.